How to connect OffAlerts + RowShare
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and RowShare automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggers when a new row is created or updated in the target table.Trigger
- New RowTriggers when a new row is created in the target table.Trigger
- Assign RowAssign an existing row.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the table.Action
- Edit RowEdit an existing rowAction
- Find RowFinds a row based on an exact match for a given column.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and RowShare.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.