How to connect OffAlerts + Route4Me
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Route4Me automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when there is a new activity.Trigger
- New Note AttachmentTriggers when there is a new note attachment.Trigger
- Geocode AddressReturns a geocoded address with its latitude and longitude values.Action
- Create an AddressAdd an address to the Address Book.Action
- Create an OrderCreates a new order.Action
- Find Route DestinationRetrieves route destination data by the route destination ID.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Route4Me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.