How to connect OffAlerts + Rotessa
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Rotessa automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Transaction ApprovedTriggers when a transaction's status is updated to approved in Rotessa.Trigger
- Declined TransactionTriggers when a transaction's status is updated to declined in Rotessa.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a customer is created in Rotessa.Trigger
- New Customer With Customer AuthorizationTriggers when a customer is created using customer authorization in Rotessa.Trigger
- Customer ChangeTriggers when a customer is updated in Rotessa.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer in Rotessa.Action
- Create TransactionCreate a new transaction in Rotessa.Action
Update a existing customer.
Match a Rotessa customer with a unique identifier.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Rotessa.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.