How to connect OffAlerts + Robly
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Robly automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.Trigger
- New ContactTriggered when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Unsubscribed ContactTriggers when a contact is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add Contact to a ListAdds an existing contact to a list.Action
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create ContactAdds a new contact.Action
- Remove Contact From a ListRemoves a Contact from List.Action
Unsubscribes a contact.
Update Full Contact Details – including Sub Lists.
Search for a contact by email.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Robly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.