How to connect OffAlerts + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS Received (Deprecated)Triggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS Sent (Deprecated)Triggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
Triggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.
Creates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.