How to connect OffAlerts + Revaluate
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Revaluate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Contact Ascend 80Triggers when a contact's Revaluate Score goes from below 80 to above 80 making them likely to move.Trigger
- Contact Descend 80Triggers when a contact whose score was above 80, drops below 80.Trigger
- Contact Weekly Score TriggerTriggers weekly to allow for updating of all contact scores in an external system.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a ContactAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Revaluate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.