How to connect OffAlerts + RequirementOne
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and RequirementOne automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New RecordTriggered when records are created or updated inside the project.Trigger
- New Time RegistrationNew time registration event.Trigger
- SearchSearch Requirement.Trigger
- Create or Update RecordCreates or updates a record.Action
- Create Requirement NoteAdds a note to a R1 requirement.Action
- Get Users From ProjectGets the users from project.Action
- Search on DocumentSearch on Document.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and RequirementOne.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
RequirementOne is everything you need in one place to deliver a successful project. The core functionality includes: Requirement Management, bug and issue tracking, project planning and requirement gathering from stakeholders. Our aim is to help all our customers make their next project better than the last one!