How to connect OffAlerts + Redmine
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Redmine automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New IssueTriggers when you add a new issue.Trigger
- New Issue PriorityTriggers when you add a new issue priority.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when you add a new project.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when you add a new time entry.Trigger
- New TrackerTriggers when you add a new tracker.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
- Create IssueCreate a new issue.Action
Create a new project.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Redmine.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.