How to connect OffAlerts + RecurPost
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and RecurPost automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Update PostedTriggers when an update gets posted on the selected account.Trigger
- Add an Update to a LibraryUse this action to add an update to a library of your choice under your RecurPost account.Action
- Post a One-Off UpdatePost a one-off update using RecurPostAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and RecurPost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.