How to connect OffAlerts + QuickChart
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and QuickChart automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Create Bar ChartCreates an image of a bar chartAction
- Create ChartCreates a chart from a custom Chart.js templateAction
- Create Line ChartCreates an image of a line chartAction
- Create Pie ChartCreates an image of a pie chartAction
- Create SparklineCreates sparkline graphAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and QuickChart.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.