How to connect OffAlerts + Pushpress
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Pushpress automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Activated SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is activated.Trigger
- Cancelled SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when a check-in occurs on your PushPress system.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a person is created.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is created.Trigger
- Paused SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is paused.Trigger
- Updated PersonTriggers when a person is updated.Trigger
Creates a new registraiton.
Creates a new person or updates an existing one.
Search for a person by email or username.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Pushpress.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.