How to connect OffAlerts + Pushcut
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Pushcut automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Execute HomeKit Scene
Executes a HomeKit scene on the Automation Server.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Action ExecutedTriggers when aTrigger
- Execute HomeKit SceneExecutes a HomeKit scene on the Automation Server.Action
- Execute ShortcutExecutes a shortcut on the Automation Server.Action
- Send NotificationSends a smart notification to your devices.Action
- Send Notification (With JSON Configuration)Sends a smart notification to your devices that can be tweaked and configured using a powerfulAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Pushcut.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.