How to connect OffAlerts + Pure360
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Pure360 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Contact BlockedTriggers when a contact is blocked.Trigger
- New Contact BounceTriggers when a contact hard bounces.Trigger
- New Contact OptinTriggers when a contact opts in.Trigger
- New Contact OptoutTriggers when a contact opts out.Trigger
- New Contact SoftbounceTriggers when a contact soft bounces.Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdd a new contact to your list or update an existing contact's informationAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Pure360.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.