How to connect OffAlerts + Pure360
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Pure360 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Contact BlockedTriggers when a contact is blocked.Trigger
- New Contact BounceTriggers when a contact hard bounces.Trigger
- New Contact OptinTriggers when a contact opts in.Trigger
- New Contact OptoutTriggers when a contact opts out.Trigger
- New Contact SoftbounceTriggers when a contact soft bounces.Trigger
- Add or Update ContactAdd a new contact to your list or update an existing contact's informationAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Pure360.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.