How to connect OffAlerts + ProveSource
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and ProveSource automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Notification (Track type = Webhook)Required
Create or Edit a notification in ProveSource dashboard that "Tracks" = "Webhook" see this guide
The sale/lead/conversion email, must be dynamic since this is the conversion's unique identifier in ProveSource
The lead's name (only the first name will be displayed in the notification)
A unique identifier for the event, can be used with the ProveSource JS API
provesrc.displayto show a specific notification
The location from the IP only captures the country accurately.
Use Country, State, City fields below for maximum accuracy
How OffAlerts + ProveSource Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and ProveSource.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.