How to connect OffAlerts + Promoter.io
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Promoter.io automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribedTriggers when a surveyed contact has unsubscribed from email.Trigger
- Feedback Submitted or UpdatedTriggers when a contact has submitted a score and/or left a comment.Trigger
- Feedback DeletedTriggers when a member deletes feedback from a campaign (via the responses view).Trigger
- NPS Score ChangedWhenever the NPS score for any campaign changes.Trigger
- Change Feedback StatusChange status of feedback.Action
- Add or Update a ContactAdd or update a contact in your Promoter.io account. You can also associate a contact to a contact list for usage with a campaign. All custom attributes you send are saved.Action
- Forward a FeedbackForward a feedback.Action
Reply to a Feedback.
Deliver a Promoter.io survey to a contact you specify. Any contact you survey will also be added to your contact list and add all custom attributes you send. You can set a delivery delay in your campaign settings inside Promoter.io if you would prefer the contact to not receive a survey instantly.
Adds a tag to a feedback.
Mark your contact as unsubscribed in your Promoter.io account. Surveys will no longer be sent to this contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Promoter.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.