How to connect OffAlerts + PomoDoneApp
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and PomoDoneApp automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Item CompleteTriggers when a task is marked as done.Trigger
- Current Timer StoppedTriggers when the app timer is stopped.Trigger
- New Timer StartedTriggers when the app timer is started.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates PomoDoneApp tasks from any source.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and PomoDoneApp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.