How to connect OffAlerts + Pivotal Tracker
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Pivotal Tracker automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when any new activity happens within a project.Trigger
- New ProjectTrigger when a new Project is added.Trigger
- New StoryTrigger when a new story is added in a project.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create StoryCreates a new story in a project.Action
- Find ProjectFinds an existing project by exact name match.Action
- Find or Create ProjectFinds an existing project by exact name match.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Pivotal Tracker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.