How to connect OffAlerts + PhoneBurner
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and PhoneBurner automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Update Contact (Contact ID)This Action will update a specific contact within PhoneBurner based on the unique PhoneBurner contact/record ID. In order to use this Action, you must have the PhoneBurner contact ID. This will update the specific contact within your personal account or if you are the PhoneBurner admin it will update the contact if it is in your account or any one of your users accountsAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and PhoneBurner.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.