How to connect OffAlerts + Pennylane
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Pennylane automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New Customer InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is created/imported or when an invoice matches the filter.Trigger
- New EstimateTriggers when a new estimate is created or when an estimate matches the filter.Trigger
- New ProductTriggers when a new product is created.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
- Create Customer InvoiceCreates a new customer invoice.Action
- Create EstimateCreates a new estimate.Action
Creates a new product.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Pennylane.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.