How to connect OffAlerts + PayFacile
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and PayFacile.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Payment for All ProductsTriggers when a new payment is recorded.Trigger
- New Payment for Specific ProductTriggers when a new payment is recorded for a specific product.Trigger
- Payment Failed - Payment Info DefectiveTriggers when a payment failed because of customer's payment informations are defective.Trigger
- Payment Failed - Payment Info ExpiredTriggers when a payment failed because of customer's payment informations are expired.Trigger
- Payment Failed - Insufficient FundsTriggers when a payment failed because of insufficient funds.Trigger
- Subscription TerminatedTriggers when a subscription is terminated.Trigger
- New Order for All ProductsTriggers when a new order is successfully placed. The payment has been validated.Trigger
Triggers when a new order is successfully placed for a specific product. The payment has been validated.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + PayFacile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.