How to connect OffAlerts + Order Desk
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Order Desk automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Order Folder ChangedTriggers when an order's folder is changed in Order Desk.Trigger
- New Order AddedTriggers when a new order is added to Order Desk.Trigger
- Create New OrderCreate a new order in Order Desk.Action
- Add Order NoteAdds a note to the orderAction
- Add ShipmentAdd a shipment to an order at Order DeskAction
- Change FolderChange the order's folder.Action
- Change TagChange the tag on an order.Action
- Order Desk
Set the checkout data or metadata on an order.
- Order Desk
Get details for a specific order from Order Desk
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Order Desk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.