How to connect OffAlerts + OneBill
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and OneBill automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is generated.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New PaymentTriggers when a payment is recorded.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new Lead.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Create SubscriptionCreates a new subscription.Action
Creates a payment entry against a subscriber.
Finds a lead (including their account number).
Finds a subscriber (including their account number).
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and OneBill.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.