How to connect OffAlerts + OfficeGuy/SUMIT
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and OfficeGuy/SUMIT automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Card UpdatedIndicates a card was modified (Created / updated / archived / deleted).Trigger
- Add Recipient to Email Mailing ListAdds a recipient to an existing email mailing list.Action
- Add Recipient to SMS Mailing ListAdds a recipient to an existing SMS mailing list.Action
- Create CardCreates a new card.Action
- Create DocumentCreates a document (Invoice / Receipt / Donation Receipt / Invoice+Receipt / Proforma Invoice / Payment Request / Order / Price Quotation).Action
- Get CardGets a card.Action
- Send SMSSends an SMS. Please note this requires SMS credits.Action
Updates an existing card.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and OfficeGuy/SUMIT.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.