How to connect OffAlerts + MyWiFi Networks
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and MyWiFi Networks.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- WiFi Guest Automation TriggerTriggers when a WiFi Guest satisfies an automation rule.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Campaign)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a campaign.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Device)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a device.Trigger
- New WiFi Guest Connection (Location)Triggers when a new WiFi Guest connects to a location.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and MyWiFi Networks.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.