How to connect OffAlerts + MonkeyLearn
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and MonkeyLearn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Classify TextClassifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.Action
- Extract TextExtracts data from text and does other transformations. Eg: find keywords, clean up emails, etc.Action
- Upload Training DataUploads training data to a classifier. It may or may not be tagged.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and MonkeyLearn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
MonkeyLearn is a Text Analysis platform that allows you to classify and extract actionable data from raw texts like emails, chats, webpages, documents, tweets and more! You can classify texts with custom tags like sentiment or topic, and extract any particular data like organizations or keywords.