How to connect OffAlerts + Mojo Helpdesk
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Mojo Helpdesk automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create new ticket.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when new unassigned ticket is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Due OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a due on date is created.Trigger
- New Ticket with Scheduled OnTriggers when new unassigned ticket with a scheduled on date is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when new user is created.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate new ticket.Action
- Create UserCreate new user.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Mojo Helpdesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.