How to connect OffAlerts + MobileMonkey
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and MobileMonkey automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Connection Widget ReachedTriggers when a Connection Widget is reached in a Dialogue.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your page.Trigger
- New or Updated Contact AttributeTriggers when you add/update a selected custom attribute on a contact.Trigger
- Add Contact to AutomationAdds a contact to an automationAction
- Create ContactCreates a new SMS ContactAction
- Send MessageSends a message to a contact.Action
- Update ContactsSets attribute values on one or more contacts.Action
Finds a automation by ID
Finds a contact by Attribute Value
Finds a contact by First and/or Last Name
Finds a contact by Recipient ID
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and MobileMonkey.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.