How to connect OffAlerts + Metatask
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Metatask automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Process CompletedTriggers when a process is marked as completed (with line item support).Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when a task is created (with line item support).Trigger
- New Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed (with line item support).Trigger
- Add New CommentAdds a new comment to a task.Action
- Complete TaskFills in form fields and marks a task as completed (with line item support).Action
- Start ProcessStarts a new process from a template (with line item support).Action
- Find ProcessFind a process by a value of a form field.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Metatask.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.