How to connect OffAlerts + Mensagia
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Mensagia automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Send SMS With ActiveCampaignRegister an event in ActiveCampaign and automate the sending of an SMS, returning the registry values.Action
- Create a New ContactCreate a new contact in an agenda within the Mensagia platform.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS to the contact who triggered the action.Action
- Send SMS CampaignSend a campaign to one or more groups registered in your Mensagia account.Action
- Send Voice CampaignCreate and send a voice campaign over the phone for your audience.Action
- Send Transactional EmailSend a Transactional email to your contacts using your custom templates from Mensagia.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Mensagia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.