How to connect OffAlerts + Mailvio
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Mailvio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New CampaignTriggers when a new support campaign is created.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new Subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscribesTriggered when user unsubscribe from a groupTrigger
- Add SubscriberAdd Subscriber to listAction
- Delete SubscriberDelete Subscriber from a mailvio account.Action
- Delete Subscriber From GroupDelete a subscriber from a group.Action
- Send EmailSend Transactional EamilAction
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Mailvio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.