How to connect OffAlerts + MailingVox
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and MailingVox automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Response FormTriggers when a new response to your form is received.Trigger
- New Response SMSTriggers when a new response to a sms campaign is received.Trigger
- New StopTriggers when a new stop is added.Trigger
- Add ContactAdd your contacts to a new group or an existing group.Action
- Send EmailMail sending. Please note for better differentiation you must use a domain referenced on MailingVox.Action
- Send SMSSend your SMS easily.Action
Send your voicemail messages easily.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and MailingVox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.