How to connect OffAlerts + MailingVox
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and MailingVox automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Add your contacts to a new group or an existing group.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- New Response FormTriggers when a new response to your form is received.Trigger
- New Response SMSTriggers when a new response to a sms campaign is received.Trigger
- New StopTriggers when a new stop is added.Trigger
- Add ContactAdd your contacts to a new group or an existing group.Action
- Send EmailMail sending. Please note for better differentiation you must use a domain referenced on MailingVox.Action
- Send SMSSend your SMS easily.Action
Send your voicemail messages easily.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + MailingVox.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.