How to connect OffAlerts + Magentrix
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Magentrix automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Entity Records UpdatedTriggers when a record in the entity of your choice has been updated.Trigger
- New Document AddedTriggers when a new document is created in Magentrix.Trigger
- New Entity Records AddedTriggers when a new record is added to the entity of your choice.Trigger
- Upload a New FileUploads a new file (document, attachment, or Salesforce file).Action
- Create Entity RecordCreates a new record of your chosen Entity Type.Action
- Delete Entity RecordDeletes a record of your chosen Entity Type.Action
- Update an Existing FileUpdates an existing file (document, attachment, or Salesforce file).Action
Updates a record of your chosen Entity Type.
Searchess for an entity record.
Searches for an entity record
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Magentrix.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.