How to connect OffAlerts + Lucid Meetings
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Lucid Meetings automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Action ItemTriggers when a new action item is created.Trigger
- New Meeting ScheduledTriggers when a new meeting is scheduled on a specific date and time.Trigger
- New Meeting EndedTriggers when an online meeting session ends.Trigger
- New Meeting StartedTriggers when a new online meeting session starts.Trigger
- Create Action ItemCreates a new action item in a room.Action
- Create MeetingCreates a new meeting in a room.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Lucid Meetings.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.