How to connect OffAlerts + Kalysys
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Kalysys automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Get RecordsTriggers when a new record is created in the system.Trigger
- New Record EntryTriggers when a new record entry is created. Ie trigger when a contact, customer, job, timesheet, task is created.Trigger
- Create Record EntryThis action is used if you wish to create a new entry into a record. As Kalysys uses a unique dynamic database, this action can be used for creating any record for your system. For example you can create a contact, case, job, customer, organisation, timesheet, invoice all through this single Action.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Kalysys.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.