How to connect OffAlerts + Jumplead
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Jumplead automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Monitor Event
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
automatically do this!
Create or Update Contact
Creates a new contact or update an existing one using the given email address.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Automation TriggeredTrigger when automation is executed.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or update an existing one using the given email address.Action
- Run Legacy AutomationRuns a legacy automation on a contact.Action
- Run WorkflowRuns a workflow on a contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds an existing contact by ID or email address.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds an existing contact by ID or email address.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Jumplead.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Jumplead is a marketing platform that uses automation events to deliver personalised marketing. Prospects are converted and nurtured using lead capture forms, landing pages and email marketing campaigns.