How to connect OffAlerts + Jumplead
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Jumplead automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Automation TriggeredTrigger when automation is executed.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or update an existing one using the given email address.Action
- Run Legacy AutomationRuns a legacy automation on a contact.Action
- Run WorkflowRuns a workflow on a contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds an existing contact by ID or email address.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds an existing contact by ID or email address.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Jumplead.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.