How to connect OffAlerts + inwise
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and inwise automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
The email is the "key" field. If an existing email will be pass to inwise, the record in inwise will be updated.
Put subscribers in a group (one or more).
Here you can map the recipient fields data (like his name) into the fields you have in your account at inwise (under setting, my fields). In the left textbox choose your inwise field (field1, field2... field20) and at the right dropdown choose the data that you want to save in this field. This is optional. If you will not configure this, only the recipient email and group will be saved in your inwise account.
Triggers when someone unsubscribes from a list.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How OffAlerts + inwise Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and inwise.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.