How to connect OffAlerts + Intelligo
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Intelligo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- User AddedTriggers when a new user is added to the event. This happens for the following reasons. User signed up using free registration (If enabled), User purchased a ticket, User was added manually from the admin dashboard.Trigger
- Add UserThis action adds a user to your event and sends out the welcome email.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Intelligo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.