How to connect OffAlerts + Image Relay
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Image Relay automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- File Uploaded to FolderTriggers when an file is uploaded and ready for download from Image Relay.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New User CreatedTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Invite UserInvites a user to your Image Relay account.Action
- Upload FileTransfers file to Image Relay.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Image Relay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.