How to connect OffAlerts + Hypercontext
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Hypercontext automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Next Step Assigned to YouTriggers when a next step is assigned to you.Trigger
- Close Next StepCloses the specific next step on Soapbox after it was added to your other app via the Soapbox "Next Step Assigned to you" trigger.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Hypercontext.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.