How to connect OffAlerts + Hunter
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Hunter automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Email ReadTriggers when an email you sent within the campaign is read.Trigger
- Email RepliedTriggers when an email you sent within the campaigns gets a reply.Trigger
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is available to your account.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create RecipientAdds a recipient to one of your ongoing campaigns.Action
- Count EmailCounts how many email addresses we have for a domain or a company.Action
Finds the author of the article from its URL, and their most likely email address.
Generates the most likely email address from a domain name or a company name, a first name and a last name.
Checks if a given email address is deliverable and has been found on the Internet.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Hunter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.