How to connect OffAlerts + Humanitix
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Humanitix.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers on every attendee created on an order. Use this trigger if you want to collect customer information on the ticket level.Trigger
- New Attendee Check-InTriggers when a attendee is checked into your eventTrigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created under your account.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is made in one of your events. This includes just the high level order informationTrigger
- New ContactTriggers on every order made on your event. Contains all the ticket information from the orderTrigger
- Search EventsSearch for any of your current events.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Humanitix.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.