How to connect OffAlerts + Hiver
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Hiver.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Conversation UpdatedTriggers when a conversation's status, assignee or tags are modified.Trigger
- New CSAT Rating ReceivedTriggers when a CSAT rating is received for a conversation.Trigger
- New Email Sent or ReceivedTriggers when an email is sent from or received into a shared mailbox.Trigger
- New Inbound ConversationTriggers when a new conversation is received into a shared mailbox.Trigger
- New Outbound ConversationTriggers when a new conversation is sent from a shared mailbox.Trigger
- New Note CreatedTriggers when a new note is created in a shared conversation.Trigger
- SLA Violated: First Response TimeTriggers when a First Response Time SLA policy for a conversation is violated.Trigger
Triggers when a Resolution Time SLA policy applied to a conversation is violated.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Hiver.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.