How to connect OffAlerts + HelpSpot
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and HelpSpot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created in HelpSpot.Trigger
- SearchTriggers based on a search.Trigger
- Create a New RequestCreates a new request. Please note that one of the following is required; first name, last name, user id, email, or phone.Action
- Update an Existing RequestUpdates a request. Please note that xRequest id is required.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and HelpSpot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.