How to connect OffAlerts + Handwrytten
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Handwrytten automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new monitor event triggers.
Cancels an existing order that has not yet been written. The credit is returned to the user's account.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Address ListTriggers when a list of all addresses is needed.Trigger
- Cover Image ListTriggers when the user requests a list of images stored in their account for creating custom cards.Trigger
- Logo Image ListTriggers when the user requests a list of logo images stored in their account for creating custom cards.Trigger
- Get Fonts for CustomizerTriggers when you request the list of fonts for the Card Customizer.Trigger
- Cancel OrderCancels an existing order that has not yet been written. The credit is returned to the user's account.Action
- Create Custom CardCreates a new custom 5x7 card using specified images, fonts and logos.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new address book entry for the Handwrytten address book. (Note: other zaps don't really use the address book, but the rest of Handwrytten does.).Action
Schedules a card to a new recipient. Same as "send card" but with date.
Sends a card to a new recipient.
Adds an image to Handwrytten for use in custom card designs.
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts + Handwrytten.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.