How to connect OffAlerts + Groove
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Groove automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Triggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
The mailbox this ticket is in.
Triggers when an agent is created.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a note is added to a ticket.Try ItTriggerInstant
The name of the mailbox the ticket is in.
How OffAlerts + Groove Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Groove.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.