How to connect OffAlerts + Greetly
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Greetly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New Check InTriggers when there is a new check in.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create Visitor LogCreates a record in the visitor log.Action
- Visitor PreregistrationPreregister a visitor before they visit.Action
- Create UserCreates a new user.Action
- Deactivate UserDeactivates a user.Action
- Update UserUpdates a user.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Greetly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.