How to connect OffAlerts + Google Groups
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Google Groups automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- Add Group Email AliasAdds a new email alias for a group.Action
- Add Member to GroupAdds a new member to a group.Action
- Create or Update GroupCreates or updates a group.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Google Groups.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.