How to connect OffAlerts + Google Assistant
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for OffAlerts and Google Assistant.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Choosing a monitor will trigger on all new events on that monitor.
Enter the custom phrase(s) that will trigger the Zap. To use them, say "Ok Google, start Zapier", then say the custom phrase or trigger the Zap by name.
Prompts for additional information
Prompts that Google will read to you so you can add details to use in your Zap. For example, "What would you like your Slack status to say?"
How OffAlerts + Google Assistant Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Google Assistant.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Assistant Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.