How to connect OffAlerts + Freshservice
Zapier lets you send info between OffAlerts and Freshservice automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Monitor EventTriggers when a new monitor event triggers.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshservice.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new User is created.Trigger
- Update TicketTriggers when a Ticket is updated.Trigger
- Update UserTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Create TicketCreate a ticket in Freshservice for your domain.Action
- Create RequesterAllows you to create a Requester in Freshservice for your support domain.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate OffAlerts and Freshservice.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.